Anyone can cook! – Chef Gusteau from Disney’s Ratatouille
My husband loves to cook, which makes me feel incredibly blessed, but he needs a plan to help him stay on task, so I created a weekly menu board (with a Disney theme, of course!). I liked the idea of having each day separate, compared to a single board.
- 8 picture collage frame (I bought this one at Walmart)
- scrapbook paper (I used EK Success Mickey and Stripes paper)
- stickers (I used Paper Pizzazz Disney punch outs to create boxes for Mickey to lean on)
- sharpie marker to label frame (I used silver)
- dry erase markers to write on glass (black shows up best)
You can make this as decorative or basic as you want (I also added some Mickey head journaling cards to the solid colored pages).
Have fun being creative!