It’s kind of fun to do the impossible — Walt Disney
Have you ever wanted a custom Disney t-shirt, but didn’t know how to start? With so many great ideas, it is easy to create your own.
- freezer paper
- fabric paint
- Choose a design and trace on the back of freezer paper (smooth side).
- Carefully cut out the design. If you have a Silhouette machine, you can cut out just about ANY design.
- Iron the design, rough side down, onto your t-shirt.
- Place a cardboard layer and extra freezer paper inside your t-shirt (to separate front and back).
- Once cool, paint around your design. You may need several coats.
- Let dry for several hours, then carefully peel off design.
- Place a protective fabric over the design before ironing to set the paint. (I use an old pillowcase).
- Design should be washable after 3 days depending on the fabric paint used. Read directions on paint before washing.
Have fun being creative!